What dog food causes heart problems? No pet owners would want to harm their pets, in any way. Pets can sometimes be difficult to take care, but because of the love that pet owners have for them, they are taken care for with no hesitation or limitation.
Does grain free dog food cause heart problems?
Watch the dog health vet advice video below.
– As much as possible, pet owners would want nothing but the best for their beloved pets.
– However, there are some products that just can’t be trusted.
– Find out which products to stay clear off and completely avoid if you want a healthy pet.
That’s why a lot of pet owners make sure that their pets get the best products that they can afford, to make sure that their pet’s health is at top performance and with no risk whatsoever.
However, just recently, some pet products were found to have caused greater risk harm than good for pets who consume it on a regular basis. One of which is the dog foods that are said to be linked to causing heart diseases in pet dogs.
Find out how true the relation is in this article – https://news.vin.com.
Possible symptoms of heart disease in dogs
- Physical resilience becomes less and less. The dog has to stop again and again, long distances during walks become a problem.
- Breathing accelerates constantly; during physical exertion, the animal sometimes goes into acute respiratory distress.
- In general, the animal’s pulse is weak. During examinations, the heart sounds are very quiet. May increase to cardiac arrhythmia.
- The dog coughs. This increases at night and whenever he is agitated.
- Fluid accumulates around the lungs and in the abdomen (pulmonary edema or ascites; determined by the veterinarian).
- In the advanced stages of heart disease, the animal also increasingly loses weight.
- Mucous membranes turn blue. This process is called cyanosis. Is best seen on the tongue or generally on the mucous membranes located in the dog’s mouth.
- In severe cases, the dog may faint. Circulatory collapses are also possible symptoms. Such conditions often last only seconds and are therefore correspondingly difficult to notice.